This primer is primarily designed for use with Seajet antifoulings but makes a great general purpose underwater primer with the following outstanding advantages:
- Suitable for timber, glass fibre, aluminium or steel
- Smooth application with excellent obliteration
- Very rapid drying times reduces shed time
- Good adhesion to previous coats
- Good sea water resistance
Coverage from 5.3 - 10m2/L depending on application method.
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.