Covers from Kilmore Quay north to Fair Head and west to Bloody Foreland, by way of Dublin, Carlingford and Strangford Loughs, Belfast Lough, Rathlin Island and Lough Swilly.
- A4, soft cover, 224 pages
- 101 colour plans
- 264 sea level and 115 aerial photographs, including 61 new drone photographs
- Text completely revised in respect of navigational aids, facilities and shoreside amenities
- Describes 163 ports, harbours and anchorages
- New or improved facilities at six harbours
- Latest findings from the INFOMAR and other hydrographic survey projects including many hitherto uncharted dangers
- New and expanded tidal stream charts, and a co-tidal and co-range chart to help explain the powerful and complex tides of this coast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.