Buyer Position / Full-time:
Arthur Beale are looking for a full-time buyer to help manage our growth. Position based near Thame. Main tasks for the role are:
- Order management
- Order stock from existing suppliers based on stock levels and related critieria (minimum values, offers etc) via Purchase Orders
- Ensure pricing is correct and raise increases to marketing for RRP changes
- Ensure supplier received PO and agree delivery dates
- Chase late deliveries based on what is outstanding in the system
- Work with sales and warehouse to ensure team aware of any delays/issues (updating in Shopify).
- Regular meetings with warehosue to ensure stock checked in correctly and any quality issues.
- Stock Management
- Review mins and maxs in Shopify to ensure we are ordering efficiently.
- Review slow moving goods to recommend any changes.
- Regular review with Sales/MD etc of future needs (seasonal, growth, new product) to reduce emergency buying.
- Supplier Relationships
- Build relationship with key suppliers, working with Managing Director.
- Ensure contractual details in Shopify: terms, discounts, contacts etc
- Ensure all supplier information in Shopify
- Ensure all key data in Shopify (delivery times, price changes, etc): own the quality of data.
- Purchase Order Overview
- Monitor all outstanding POs
- Work with finance to agree payments
- Move manual processes into the Shopify system (eg excel sheets showing POs outstanding)
Sailing/boating knowledge desirable but not essential as training will be offered.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org