The i5 Crosswind pants are a versatile mid-range set of pants which also provide waterproof and windproof protection. In mild conditions, these sailing pants can be worn as an outer layer. They are completely sealed, yet breathable. Their compact, synthetic insulation does not absorb water and also remains completely warm, even when soaking wet.
They are made from 2 layer laminate fabric with taped seams, therefore making this garment fully waterproof and breathable. The salopette has a stretch panel and a 2 way zipper. Insulated with a non absorbent, quick drying, ultra compact, synthetic fabric gives the crosswind salopette excellent warmth to weight ratio with minimal bulk. This is a high performance middle layer but can be used as an outer layer in light conditions.
- Stretch shoulder panel for comfort
- Seat and knee reinforcement for extra durability
- Two way front zip
- Material: Main fabric: 100% nylon, Lining: 100% nylon, Insulation: 100% polyester, Fleece: 100% polyester, Reinforcement: 100% polyester, Stretch panel: 82% nylon, 18% elastane
- 2 layer laminated waterproof fabric with a durable water repellent finish
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Non-absorbent and quick-drying ultra-compact synthetic insulation
- Zoned insulation keeps warmth where you need it most
- 100g/m2 thermal insulation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.