Gill 3 Season Glove - Junior
Designed for younger sailors, these water-repellent Junior Three Season Gloves flaunt the same innovative features as the adult version.
Gill's patented Dura-Grip™ fabric adds an unprecedented amount of grip to the palm, extending over the fingertips for increased ability to grasp and a higher level of flexibility. Pre-shaped, with a seamless wraparound construction for a natural feel that doesn't hinder any activities, they're superbly comfortable, so a great choice for anyone learning how to sail. A longer cuff means they're easily tucked into other snug neoprene layers despite being warm enough for multiple seasons, so carry these gloves with you on every trip, they're durable enough to go the distance.
Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement now extended along each finger and over the fingertip for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- No seam’ fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight neoprene construction for warmth when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spraytops.
Wash by hand, Do not bleach, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Line dry in the shade, Do not store wet, After use rinse in fresh water