A strong, solvent-free adhesive suitable for all materials, ideal for durable bonding and repairs. Araldite® Standard is a strong 2-component epoxy with long working time. Parts are repositionable for 80 minutes. * Oil, chemical and impact resistant. Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon®). High temperature resistance (-30°C to 65°C). Withstands rough handling.
- Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease.
- For optimum bonding, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent.
- During assembly apply light pressure to the joint until set (clamps, tape) around 8 hours.
- Allow 14 hours to attain full strength before rough handling or sanding.
- Do not use to repair or bond items that will come into contact with food or drink.
- Not recommended for bonding rear-view mirrors to car windscreens.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.