A tough, durable polyurethane finish; resistant to scratches and surface abrasion, oil, mild acid/alkali and alcohol spills. Coverage approx 1 L / 12.9 m2. Thinners: To brush use Thinners No.1, to spray use Thinners No.3.
- Fast-dry formulation; minimises dust contamination
- Reduces work time: apply 2 coats per day, sanding only after every 2nd or 3rd coat
- Contains HALS and UV absorbers; protecting your wood from sunlight degradation and increasing the lifespan of the coating
- Superior flow and application characteristics; ensure a smooth, professional finish
- Light amber colour
- Suitable for all internal and external woods; including oily timbers, such as teak and iroko
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.