Gill Three Seasons Glove
An exceptional pair of sailing gloves that boast in-race evidence of their comfort and flexibility.
These Three Season Gloves expand on the note-worthy water-repellent comfort of Gill gloves, introducing innovative elements like seamless fingertips, seamless wraparound palms and a longer cuff that's easy to slip under fitted tops. Patented Dura-Grip™ fabric ensures the palm has an extraordinary level of grip and flexibility, which extends over the fingertips for even greater slip-free handling and resistance to abrasion. Constructed to be as easy to work in as possible, they're lightweight and pre-shaped for natural movement, yet warm enough for trans-seasonal wear.
Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement now extended along each finger and over the fingertip for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- No seam’ fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight neoprene construction for warmth when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spraytops.
Wash by hand, Do not bleach, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Line dry in the shade, Do not store wet, After use rinse in fresh water