Fire blankets are made of fire resistant materials and efficiently packaged in hard plastic containers. They are particularly useful for smothering fires or for wrapping round a person whose clothing is on fire. They are also simple to use and extremely effective in smothering chip pan fires. They are suitable in many commercial situations, to combat fires in laboratories, to protect people, or even just to put out an accidental fire in a waste paper bin. The Fire Blanket is placed over a fire in order to smother it and works by excluding air from the fire, and extinguishing it.
Weight: 0.7 kg.
Box size: 210 x 160 x 45 mm
• ALL PRODUCTS ARE KITEMARKED AND MANUFACTURED TO BS EN 1869:1997
• MANUFACTURED IN UK UNDER BS EN 9001:2000 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• A RANGE OF GLASS FIBRE FIRE BLANKETS FOR DOMESTIC AND LIGHT INDUSTRIAL USE
• SUPPLIED IN RED HARD PLASTIC CONTAINER FOR EASY SURFACE MOUNTING
• FIRE BLANKET CAN ALSO BE USED ON FIRES INVOLVING PERSONAL CLOTHING
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.