Davey Ash Stand-Up Blocks
These blocks consist of a swivel block together with astainless steel eyebolt and spring assembly
Inspired by Davey's 1928 range, they have carefully developed these blocks to have the right proportions for the efficient use with ropes from 8mm to 14mm. They are strong, simple and functional but at the same time have the beauty and elegance to enhance the finest of craft.
- Bindings: Heavy gauge stainless steel - internal. Fixed and swivel head.
- Sheaves: Tufnol type material as standard, aluminium bronze as an option.
- Bearings: Plain on oversized SS spindles to spread the load and ensure smooth running.
- Shell: High quality ash, formed into a smooth oval shape and varnished.
- Maintenance: By removing just one machine screw the block can easily be disassembled for inspection and maintenance without damaging the wooden shell.
- Appearance: Just beautiful!
|Shell Length||Rope Size||Sheave Diameter||Safe Working Load
|3" 75 mm||8 - 10 mm||40 mm
|3 1/2" 88 mm||10 - 12 mm||50 mm
|4" 100 mm||12 - 14 mm||60 mm