Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure - 60ml
Captain Tolley’s is a low viscosity copolymer adhesive with exceptional penetrating properties which finds and fixes leaks in hairline cracks.
Most leaks are caused by tiny cracks, often hidden to the eye. Formulated to be thinner than water, Captain Tolley’s actively draws into them using Capillary action. Once in place, Captain Tolley’s creates a watertight seal that’s strong, flexible and clear in colour.
It’s very easy to use. Unlike normal glues and sealants there's no need to take anything apart. Just apply the sealant and it will travel to where it's needed.
• Use for leaking windows, portlights, decks, coachroofs, deck houses, planks, centre-board casings and all deck fittings
• Compatible with wood, fibreglass, metals, glass, rubber, ceramics, hard plastics, concrete and existing sealants
• Can be painted over
• Not affected by sunlight
• Water-based and non-toxic
• For use on cracks less than 1mm in width
• Fixes leaks on land and sea - boats, home and vehicles
• Size: 60ml bottle