Due to a large increase in orders we are taking up to 72 hours to pack and pick items. Please bear with us. Thank you!We hope that you will bear with us during these tricky times. We can assure you we are doing everything we can to try to dispatch your orders as fast as we can.
We are taking every possible precaution in our working environments at Arthur Beale to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
You can read our full risk assessment here.
We can confirm we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19, read more.
Here is a general outline of the precautions we are continuing to take throughout the pandemic:
- Hand foam sanitiser located at the entrance of the shop and various locations around the shop for customer and staff use.
- Limited use of corridors and stair ways in the building to one person at a time to ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
- Additional cleaning measures and disinfecting of common use areas such as door handles and banister rails.
- Any staff who can work from home are doing so, utilising new cloud-based software introduced this year which allows staff to continue to work on our new website and database software from home.
- Staff in the shop will wear masks at all times when on the shop floor, unless working in an isolated area such as the workshop or office.
- Counter area of the shop is separated from the customer area with a protective sheet to ensure safety for both customers and staff.
- We have regular weekly video meetings between all the staff to ensure we are all still working cohesively and are coping with the mental stressors involved in isolation and anxiety due to Covid-19.