New and improved for the season
The women's OS2 Offshore Jacket is fully equipped with a range of technical features including fully taped seams, laminated moisture-management fabric technology and an incredibly waterproof and windproof protective shell. Great for a days cruising or a week-long regatta, this versatile jacket is the perfect companion for your next sailing adventure.
2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish. Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection.
- Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard.
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with a 3-way adjustment system volume adjustment and internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket.
- Anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard.
- Zippered internal security pocket.
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives in an exclusive Gill design.
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels.
- Adjustable shock cord hem.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Main Lining: 100% Nylon
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°, Do not tumble dry, Do not bleach, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, After use rinse in fresh water, Do not store wet, Do not use biological detergent
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.