Designed for all seasons and conditions, Gill's new and improved OS2 Offshore trousers are not only durable, but also waterproof and windproof.
The 2-way zip, adjustable braces and articulated knees ensure that you stay comfortable throughout the day, whilst the handy pockets keep essentials close by.
2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish. Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.
- 2-way zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection.
- Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Adjustable braces for a comfortable fit.
- Elasticated waist for improved fit.
- Hand warmer pockets with reversable thermal fleece.
- Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash.
- Performance cut with articulated knees.
- Abrasion resistant panels guard against wear and tear.
- Adjustable ankle closures.
- Secure multitool attachment point.
Outer: 100% Nylon
Main Lining: 100% Nylon
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Fleece: 100% Polyester
Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Wash at 30°, Do not tumble dry, Do not bleach, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, After use rinse in fresh water, Do not store wet, Do not use biological detergent
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.